Post #2 - Raul Cuero
Raul Cuero is a highly influential individual who has contributed much to society. The idea of having a universal conscience is crucial if one hopes to succeed. Cuero says that by having a universal conscience, we can transcend beyond our local prejudice. The concept basically says that we should break out of our local environment and see beyond where we are at right now. Another important piece of advice we can take from Cuero is about creativity. He says that creativity is a process, and we cannot plan for it. We should not be afraid to fail, as it is a part of the process.
I think that anyone has the ability to be creative. I do however think that everyone may not be the same type of creative. Some people are better at some things than others.
I think that we can apply Cuero’s idea of having a universal conscience to our everyday lives. Having a universal conscience would definitely be a step in the right direction in world healing. To look upon any situation without a restricted view and prejudice.
Comments
Post a Comment